This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Boutique hotel situated in the heart of Historic Southampton and just a stones throw away from the bustling Oxford Street. Recently re-furbished in February 2012 the hotel boasts 14 luxury en-suite rooms, all individually decorated to a high standard. Each room features large comfy beds with soft Egyptian linen, flat screen TV's and WI-FI.
Our Titanic Suite, the largest of all of our rooms, also features a full sized luxury bathroom with it's own jacuzzi bath. Ideal for business or pleasure, the Captains Place Hotel is within easy access of both the M27 and M3 motorways and is only 10 minutes from Southampton Airport. Please ask for our TAXI services. Advance booking recommended
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet