- 26 guest reviews
"Very friendly and helpful staff and a very comfortable room that had everything we needed. Great breakfast, with a huge selection of home-ma..."
"The lovely french Lady who greeted us made us most welcome immediately, and we enjoyed coffee in the lounge whilst housekeeping finished our..."
"Arrived late at night and were warmly welcomed, everything we needed was there, beautifully clean, bathroom was a joy and breakfast was amaz..."
"The good points: friendly welcome; very secure parking with locked gate and CCTV surveillance; city central location; comfortable lounge are..."
"Only had a one night stop this time, but certainly plan for a longer stop in future. Family run set-up and make you feel that they want your..."
About the hotel
The Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel has inviting and comfortable bedrooms to suit your every need, from business trips to a romantic weekend away or a family holiday with the kids and pets! The Lodge is a run by the Marsden family who have been in business in the area for over 100 years. Serviced suites with kitchenette and dining areas are available on request which are ideal for medium and long term lets. Awards and Accolades: •English Tourism Council and AA 3 Star Accredited Metro Hotel •Yorkshire Tourist Board Silver Award for Hospitality Service and Bedroom Quality.
•Recommended by TripAdvisor. com Number 1 out of 15 hotels in Huddersfield as at 1/2/2013 •"Most loved" Business in Huddersfield, Best of Huddersfield 14 days of love campaign 2011. •Gold Award for Healthy Choice Breakfast Menu 2011/2012. •Hotel category winner, Huddersfield in Bloom 2010/2011. •Awarded "Highly Commended" certificate in Huddersfield Green Business Awards 2010/2011. •"Scores on the Doors" Local Council 4 Star Rating for hygiene. •Chief Police Officers Association Award for High Security Car Parking Park Mark Award since 1992. •Past winner of the Tidy Trader Gold Award. •Past winner Yorkshire in Bloom Competition.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel in HUDDERSFIELD are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel
Very friendly and helpful staff and a very comfortable room that had everything we needed.
Great breakfast, with a huge selection of home-made jam.
I liked it!
The lovely french Lady who greeted us made us most welcome immediately, and we enjoyed coffee in the lounge whilst housekeeping finished our room (our snowy journey was better than we anticipated so we were early checking in) I was very pleased with our room and king size bed, all bedding scrupulously clean and fresh, towels etc ditto.
Bathroom well stocked as was the tea/coffee tray. We stayed two nights, enjoying great cooked breakfasts although the second day sausages were not as lovely as the first day.
Overall, very pleased to be in a hotel in the centre, with great SECURE car parking and excellent service and hospitality.