- 23 guest reviews
"We couldnt fault this hotel. Great customer service, large room, excellent breakfast...."
"Very friendly and helpful staff and a very comfortable room that had everything we needed. Great breakfast, with a huge selection of home-ma..."
"The lovely french Lady who greeted us made us most welcome immediately, and we enjoyed coffee in the lounge whilst housekeeping finished our..."
"Arrived late at night and were warmly welcomed, everything we needed was there, beautifully clean, bathroom was a joy and breakfast was amaz..."
"The good points: friendly welcome; very secure parking with locked gate and CCTV surveillance; city central location; comfortable lounge are..."
About the hotel
Situated in the centre of Huddersfield, the family-run Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel features a bar, free Wi-Fi, and free overnight private parking. The hotel is just 5 minutes’ walk from Huddersfield railway station, Lawrence Batley Theatre, University of Huddersfield and the Kingsgate Shopping Centre. John Smith Stadium, home to Huddersfield Town AFC and Huddersfield Giants, is 1 mile away.
This metro hotel offers spacious rooms with an en suite bath or shower room and complimentary toiletries. Some rooms are situated across the private courtyard and boast a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a microwave. In the mornings, the Huddersfield Lodge serves an award-winning full English breakfast, which is prepared using locally sourced Yorkshire produce. Dishes are served alongside a buffet which includes cereals, fresh seasonal fruit, toast, and various homemade jams. The Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel features a full licensed lounge bar and a large conservatory, both of which feature a flat-screen TV. Numerous restaurants offering a wide variety of cuisine can be found within a 10-minute walk. Serviced suites with kitchenette and dining areas are available on request which are ideal for medium and long term lets. Awards and Accolades: •English Tourism Council and AA 3 Star Accredited Metro Hotel •Yorkshire Tourist Board Silver Award for Hospitality Service and Bedroom Quality. •Recommended by TripAdvisor. com Number 1 out of 15 hotels in Huddersfield as at 1/2/2013 •"Most loved" Business in Huddersfield, Best of Huddersfield 14 days of love campaign 2011. •Gold Award for Healthy Choice Breakfast Menu 2011/2012. •Hotel category winner, Huddersfield in Bloom 2010/2011. •Awarded "Highly Commended" certificate in Huddersfield Green Business Awards 2010/2011. •"Scores on the Doors" Local Council 4 Star Rating for hygiene. •Chief Police Officers Association Award for High Security Car Parking Park Mark Award since 1992. •Past winner of the Tidy Trader Gold Award. •Past winner Yorkshire in Bloom Competition.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
We couldnt fault this hotel.
Great customer service, large room, excellent breakfast.
Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel
Very friendly and helpful staff and a very comfortable room that had everything we needed.
Great breakfast, with a huge selection of home-made jam.