- Very Good
- 161 guest reviews
"Was excellent till we had to leave not long after checking in we had to leave as our car at home had been stolen..."
"Lovely hotel, fantastic location. Only let down was the room had no air conditioning and was very warm, had to sleep with window open but th..."
"Fantastic base to explore this wonderful city..."
"Had a lovely stay at the Vermont very handy for city Center shops bars ...."
"Lovely hotel in a great city centre location with the bonus of on site parking. Staff friendly and helpful...."
About the hotel
The Landmark Vermont Hotel is proudly positioned in the heart of the City next to The Castle Keep and opposite the historic Moot Hall. The Vermont Hotel boasts an enviable city centre postcode; conveniently located just two minutes from Newcastle's Central Station, not to mention the many shops, bars and attractions of Newcastle town centre. Promising the perfect balance of old character and contemporary elegance, The Vermont Hotel Newcastle combines its proud 1930’s grandeur with modern 4 Star luxury.
A stay in any one of its 101 sophisticated bedrooms will leave you in no doubt as to why it is so well known. Finished in soft relaxing colours, with facilities to allow you to sit back and relax in a comfortable arm chair, enjoy a drink from your personal bar or work at your dedicated work desk with high speed Wi Fi internet access. Free internet access is now available throughout The Vermont. Catch up on a little bit of work, check your emails or surf the internet to find your perfect day out near The Vermont. The impressive venue, with our fresh, vibrant and personal approach to hospitality is what will ensure an enjoyable, refreshing and unforgettable experience by you, our guest. Please Note: The Vermont Hotel & Apartments do not accept same sex parties over 6 guests.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Was excellent till we had to leave not long after checking in we had to leave as our car at home had been stolen
The Vermont Hotel
Lovely hotel, fantastic location.
Only let down was the room had no air conditioning and was very warm, had to sleep with window open but the main train line was right outside the window which was very noisy, not the best sleep I've had!!