This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Dar Justo is a 15th century traditional house, reconstructed and tastefully decorated with a balance of tradition, originality and modernity by its owner, the artist Justo Almendros. It's located in a tranquil corner of the Mouassine quarter, a short walk to the famous Djemmaa el-Fna square, The riad comprises several interconnected individually designed houses, most featuring a private courtyard and small sitting room shared between the beautifully decorated guest rooms: each of the houses can be exclusively reserved for groups of friends or family. The top floor of the property boasts a large garden terrace with comfortable seating and impressive views of the Medina, Koutoubia minaret and the High Atlas.
There’s a small decorative reflecting pool in one of the courtyards and a tranquil spa for treatments, a Jacuzzi and hammam. The a la carte restaurant serves authentic Moroccan cuisine and delightful Mediterranean dishes, with a selection of light lunchtime snacks. . Parking 5 Euros per day.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Steam Rooms, Massage, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 7 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Riad Dar Justo in Marrakech-Medina is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet