- 3 guest reviews
"Atlantic view was a very nice place to be,clean room,comfortable beds..All we wanted from a B&B..Didnt have breakfast, but it did smell nice..."
"Owners and employers had super service and was very helpful with informasion about trips, the city and things to do. And they always smiled..."
"Excellent throughout. Room lovely, food excellent. Owners interested in their guests. Would return again. Would recommend to anyone looking..."
About the hotel
Atlantic View Bed and Breakfast located in Galway city towards the suburb of Salthill. Atlantic View is a luxurious haven overlooking Galway Bay with a large sun balcony. The B&B is just 7 minutes walk from Galway city centre, via the Quay Street and Shop Street.
The house overlooks the beach with spectacular views across Galway Bay of the Aran Islands and the Burren Mountains. We are only a short walk from the mediaeval City of Galway and the seaside resort of Salthill. Atlantic Views has a spacious Dining Room and comfortable Living Room where we ensure that you take away happy memories of your stay with us.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Warm welcome,Good view and walking distance from all you could need..
Atlantic view was a very nice place to be,clean room,comfortable beds..All we wanted from a B&B..Didnt have breakfast, but it did smell nice..Woke up every day to a lovely view.
The owner and staff were very helpful and attentive with all of our queries.. A short walk to Galway city which was very handy after a Guinness or two. Will be my first choice when I return to Galway
Owners and employers had super service and was very helpful with informasion about trips, the city and things to do.
And they always smiled and asked how we liket the place and Galway. Super people!