"We stayed at Dylan apartments they were ideal for what we wanted close to Paddington under ground The room was fine but the bathroom was a b..."
About the hotel
Dylan Apartments Paddington are set in a beautiful Victorian building in the quiet residential area, away from London's noisy traffic. Situated a stone thrown away from Hyde Park and Paddington Station, is the perfect base whether you are in London for business or leisure. If you enjoy shopping, London's famous Oxford Street is just a bus ride away.
Wide variety of dining options in the area, however all our studios have kitchenettes equipped with microwave, cooker, toaster, kettle, crockery and cutlery to offer our guests the choice of dining in.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/08/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please note that there is a 5% surcharge on all credit and non-UK debit cards, 10% on AMEX cards. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
20% would recommend it to a friend
The room was in the basement, the walls were paper thin and you could hear everything from neighbouring rooms.
The room was filthy and in need desperate need of a refurb. The smell of sewerage from the drains was so overpowering the window had to be kept shut. It was disgusting!!!
hyde park stay
We stayed at Dylan apartments they were ideal for what we wanted close to Paddington under ground The room was fine but the bathroom was a bit smelly!.
But couldn't fault it really as the price was good value. it was a really nice place to stay very quiet we would leave the window open all night and what little noise there was didn'bother us. We would stay again. We found a smashing little cafe 5mins down the road turn right out of the apparent Lily coffee smashing we would recommend a visit. .