"The booking stated including breakfast but got snacks only. Brought it to the notice of the front desk but they could not do anything...."
"We had got no information that we wouldn't be able to check in at the hotel!!! The hotel is located behind the security. As we couldn't drop..."
About the hotel
*****TRANSIT CUSTOMER ONLY***** (Hotel's located inside Airport Immigration Level) ***Only for 4 hours or 6 hours per booking*** Make the wait worth it – Have fun, comfortable rest at the airport. Now, affordable, comfortable Dayrooms are available for all Transit Passengers at the Suvarnabhumi Airport. Located on the 4th floor.
International Departure Hall, Concourse G (West Side), all 100 rooms are ready to welcome Transit Passengers, with all the basic hotel guestroom amenities and services, and more. There’s a 24 hour coffee shop, spa, sauna, beauty salon & barber shop, and even a smoking room while your time a way. A great way to spend your time awaiting transit. Louis' Tavern Transit Hotel, A Miracle Group hotel is conveniently located within the Suvarnabhumi Airport. With a fantastic view of the runway itself, why waste time going Downtown and back when you only have a restricted amount of time. Make your short rest an unforgettable one without leaving the airport or even clearing immigration. And just because you are stuck in the airport does not mean you can't have fun! There are other facilities await for you to indulge. Find us on Level 4, Concourse G.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- 22/07/2014 to 31/10/2015 - Pet are not allowed at this hotel. The LateRooms.com rates for Louis tavern Transit Hotel Dayrooms Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Short but not sweet stay
First I found difficult to locate your place inside the airport.
There was little help from any quarter. In this precess I lost valuable time before I took my connecting flight.
Could be better value for money
It is great that such a place exists in BKK airport as it is very valuable to have some private space to relax on a longer journey with a longer lay over.
The rooms are also amazingly quiet given that they are in the middle of a busy airport. However, the two rooms I experienced (two dates recently) were very basic and looked a bit run down; supervision seems to be missing. When I arrived in the early morning the reception was open but other staff was lying in massage chairs sleeping; half of my shower door could not be opened; such things should not be left to customers to discover. The breakfast was rather limited.