- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Very comfortable, tasteful surroundings, great bed, love the cowshed products, such a treat not having to pay London prices...."
"One of the best in Exmoor, Nice people, great food, always ready to help. So going back again in July...."
About the hotel
Offering free Wi-Fi and free parking, this luxury boutique hotel is set in an historic house and boasts fine dining services that utilise local and home grown produce. Built in 1492, the Cross Lane House boasts the kind of charm and character that can only be achieved from centuries of history passing through its doors. The hotel was sympathetically renovated in 2012 to create a luxury yet relaxed boutique hotel that retains all of the original elements that make buildings of this age so special.
A dedicated and attentive team of local people offer outstanding levels of professional service throughout your visit, while the hotel’s position in the village of Allerford ensures the ideal location for enjoying the wonderfully picturesque Exmoor National Park. Retire for the night and absorb the rich historic atmosphere of this Grade II listed house in one of the indulgent luxury rooms. Each has a fabulous blend of period style, designer fabrics and contemporary chic. Rooms are spacious and some come with original beamed ceilings, but all are equipped with a flat-screen TV, luxury toiletries from Cowshed and a large en suite bathroom, while each room also features a relaxing window seat to enjoy views of the garden.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/09/2014 to 31/03/2017 - Our Restarant is closed on Sunday evenings and all day on Mondays The LateRooms.com rates for Cross Lane House - Exmoor in Allerford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable, tasteful surroundings, great bed, love the cowshed products, such a treat not having to pay London prices.
Great place to stay
One of the best in Exmoor, Nice people, great food, always ready to help.
So going back again in July.