- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Slept in beautiful four poster. Very Nice staff, beautiful surroundings..."
"We stayed here during a 2 day visit to FOS for one night. We were met with a warm welcome and were shown to a clean bright room. Food was ex..."
"A great hotel and would definitely stay here again...."
"Charming hotel, lovely hosts and excellent breakfast. Highly recommend and hope to be able to return...."
"Hosts and staff were very pleasant. Restaurant food was perfect for breakfast and evening meal. Everywhere is very clean, bed was comfortabl..."
About the hotel
The Chequers Hotel is a small gem nestling on the edge of the south downs in the village of Pulborough. Less than half a mile from the railway station with regular trains via Gatwick airport to London and free parking. The Chequers Hotel is ideal for the business traveller who wants a quiet spot to unwind at the end of a busy day or the leisure traveller visiting the various attractions in the area, such as Pulborough Brooks, Parham House, Petworth House, Goodwood and Fontwell to name a few.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 01/01/2024 - A cancellation charge of the first days stay will apply if booking is canceled within 48 hours prior to the morning on the day of arrival or in the case of no-show. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Chequers Hotel Pulborough
Slept in beautiful four poster.
Very Nice staff, beautiful surroundings
FOS overnight stay
We stayed here during a 2 day visit to FOS for one night.
We were met with a warm welcome and were shown to a clean bright room. Food was excellant and the waitress was charming. Hotel is approx 15 miles from Goodwood which with the normal FOS traffic takes about 1 hour. Could also be used as a good base to explore sussex.