- 30 guest reviews
"The staff were friendly and helpful..."
"having no idea what we were in for, my wife and I followed our sat-nav to this most delightful little hotel. we were met by a very pleasant..."
"The cheerful welcome and friendly service is particularly noteworthy. Nothing is too much trouble. The choice of food in the restaurant suit..."
"Excellent hotel. Comfy bed. Lovely double aspect room with views across the countryside. Excellent service. Good food. A wonderful retreat...."
"Fantastic hotel. Lovely hosts, great service. We will come back!!!..."
About the hotel
The Chequers Hotel is a small gem nestling on the edge of the south downs in the village of Pulborough. Less than half a mile from the railway station with regular trains via Gatwick airport to London and free parking. The Chequers Hotel is ideal for the business traveller who wants a quiet spot to unwind at the end of a busy day or the leisure traveller visiting the various attractions in the area, such as Pulborough Brooks, Parham House, Petworth House, Goodwood and Fontwell to name a few.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Chequers Hotel Pulborough in PULBOROUGH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was very clean and comfortable.
The staff were friendly and helpful
A Great Find
having no idea what we were in for, my wife and I followed our sat-nav to this most delightful little hotel.
we were met by a very pleasant man named John who is the owner and immediately, on entering the through the front door realised we were very lucky in finding a very pretty place to stay. our room was spotlessly clean and very pretty both in décor and furnishings. we were in for an even bigger surprise when we went down for dinner. the waitress were warm and friendly and the food was excellent both in quality and presentation. the owners deserve a medal. thanks.