- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Basic accommodation for the basic price, but very secure...."
"Nice place to stay disabled friendly apart from no alarm in the bath room, and no extra plugs for machines, Was not told to bring own food...."
"We chose storthes as we had stayed there as students and as we were meeting up for a reunion it was ideal. Nothing had changed much and for..."
About the hotel
Modern student campus set in the rural area Located on the outskirts of Huddersfield and just a 15 minutes drive to west Yorkshire sculpture park and many more local attractions. We offer single en-suite rooms, each having access to a shared kitchen diner. The decoration is modern, comfortable and highly functional .
The campus offers use of gym, mini mart open limitted hours, bar (open for special functions), Launderette, reception, free onsite car parking and 24hr security. Free wifi access is available in the bar New for 2013. . . . 32" LCD TV in each room.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay
Basic accommodation for the basic price, but very secure.
Good Clean Place
Nice place to stay disabled friendly apart from no alarm in the bath room, and no extra plugs for machines, Was not told to bring own food.
And I think the mattress could do with an up grade as it's not to pleasent having coil wires sticking in you all night. Also there should be rubbers on the doors to stop the banging when been closed, other than that we had a good stay. And would go again very pleasent,