- 2 guest reviews
"The hotel was very nice although on our next visit to Dubai we would stay in a closer to the business centre / palm areas. We were given a t..."
"Great Breakfast Buffet. Room was very clean and hotel staff friendly. Maybe a bit overpriced for the quality. WiFi - even though free in the..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Ramada Jumeirah Hotel, where grandeur and opulence are matched by outstanding services and amenities. The hotel is situated on Dubai's Al Mina Road and within easy reach of key business districts and shopping malls. The hotel is only a few minutes’ drive from Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and Dubai International Airport.
Offering 252 guest rooms, the hotel caters to business travelers and discerning holiday-makers. Leisure travelers can enjoy the rooftop pool and bar, six food and beverage outlets and free access to the health club with fitness center, sauna and spa. Business travelers can enjoy easy access to Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Financial Centre. Stay productive throughout your stay with free internet, well-equipped business center and meeting rooms. Spacious underground parking, concierge services and a regular shuttle bus to Jumeirah Beach and shopping malls offer additional convenience for guests.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rate for Ramada Jumeirah Hotel in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Review of Ramada Jumeirah Dubai
The hotel was very nice although on our next visit to Dubai we would stay in a closer to the business centre / palm areas.
We were given a twin room as opposed to a double which we originally booked but we didnt bother making a fuss about it. Our only issue was on settling the bill we found out there was 2 different 10% taxes so 20% total extra to be added onto our bill plus an additional tourism fee per night which is not what we were lead to believe was the case before booking. This took what (if we hadn't read the small print) looked on booking as a 350 British Pounds hotel room for the duration of our stay to closer to 470 British Pounds. The pool area is a little on the small side because it is on the roof. We got a free cupcake when we arrived for making an origami frog which was a nice touch.
Ramada Jumeirah Hotel
Great Breakfast Buffet.
Room was very clean and hotel staff friendly. Maybe a bit overpriced for the quality. WiFi - even though free in the package - was not very strong and well functioning. Location is okay , we had a rented car so easy to move around. For tourist with Taxis maybe a bit far from tourist spots. Nice & Helpful Security Staff at the entrance, Customer service at reception was just OK.