- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The hotel was very nice although on our next visit to Dubai we would stay in a closer to the business centre / palm areas. We were given a t..."
"Great Breakfast Buffet. Room was very clean and hotel staff friendly. Maybe a bit overpriced for the quality. WiFi - even though free in the..."
"Really enjoyed our stay here the value for money was fantastic. The rooms spacious clean and comfortable. The staff all friendly especially..."
"Stay at Ramada Jumeirah was mostly enjoyable. My son moved to Dubai a couple of months ago & we were looking for a decent hotel but nothing..."
About the hotel
Modern and chic, Ramada Jumeirah Hotel is next to Al Ghazal Mall and close to Dubai’s shopping malls and Jumeirah Beach. The hotel has 252 stylish Classic Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and Suites, on-site spa that provides body and facial treatments, rooftop pool with lounge chairs and stunning views of the city, gym with the latest technologies. Ramada Jumeirah also offers a choice of world favourite dishes at Cuisines, our International Dining restaurant.
Savour the flavours at our open-plan SouthEast Asian restaurant, Ginger. Watch football and enjoy a drink at our Scottish Pub, The Docks. Dance the night away at Magnum with our inhouse DJ
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rate for Ramada Jumeirah Hotel in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Review of Ramada Jumeirah Dubai
The hotel was very nice although on our next visit to Dubai we would stay in a closer to the business centre / palm areas.
We were given a twin room as opposed to a double which we originally booked but we didnt bother making a fuss about it. Our only issue was on settling the bill we found out there was 2 different 10% taxes so 20% total extra to be added onto our bill plus an additional tourism fee per night which is not what we were lead to believe was the case before booking. This took what (if we hadn't read the small print) looked on booking as a 350 British Pounds hotel room for the duration of our stay to closer to 470 British Pounds. The pool area is a little on the small side because it is on the roof. We got a free cupcake when we arrived for making an origami frog which was a nice touch.
Ramada Jumeirah Hotel
Great Breakfast Buffet.
Room was very clean and hotel staff friendly. Maybe a bit overpriced for the quality. WiFi - even though free in the package - was not very strong and well functioning. Location is okay , we had a rented car so easy to move around. For tourist with Taxis maybe a bit far from tourist spots. Nice & Helpful Security Staff at the entrance, Customer service at reception was just OK.