This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A few steps away from the most beautiful castles and vineyards of the Loire valley, discover the private residence of the 15th and 16th centuries, rebuilt over time, and completely restored in 2008 by its owners. Nestled in the heart of a wooded park of 30 hectares, crossed by a pleasant river, this is a charming and peacefull stopover to discover . Le Château des Arpentis, it's also 10 rooms overlooking the park, spacious and elegantly decorated, each with it's own bathroom with bath (tub and shower for some) and hair dryer.
An amazing underground through foundations dating from the Middle Ages give you access to the pool directly from the Castle. With a length of 20 x 8 meters, the pool is heated and open from May.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet