This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
"Located in the 11th arrondissement, in the heart of the" High Marsh "in a triangle between the Place de la Republique, Oberkampf Street and Place de la Bastille, the Hotel Gabriel Paris blends in perfectly with its design no offset, a Baroque quarter evolving, full of ideas and places. Close to shopping, art, the Picasso Museum, theaters and traditional restaurants in the capital galleries. Guests will appreciate a stroll along the Canal St-Martin, among the stalls of the Market Enfants Rouges or flea markets Popincourt district, or attend one of the performances of the old covered market Carreau du Temple.
Here ultra modern atmosphere also breathes the fragrance of the past. The front of the hotel, highlighted in its art deco appearance hides an intimate and elegant place that captivates you from the lobby. A contemporary setting for a zen atmosphere designed by the architect-designer Axel Schoenert that helps healing and relaxation. In the 39 rooms on 6 floors, a sense of serenity prevails in a monochrome decor perfectly designed for your comfort: light oak floor, a subtle blend of white and beige, sheer and velvet curtains cloud braided honey color from the rooftops of Paris. Nod to the Roaring Twenties and the first transatlantic sailing for America a window opens one eye in the bathrooms. Find available in all rooms free WiFi, large TNT, minibar, safe, and in certain classes or on request, the fabulous NightCove sleep.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Gabriel Paris in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet