- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Room up with the gods. Glorious views. Toilet not working. 'Fixed' used once and same problem...."
"A beautiful country house expertly refurbished. Capable and efficient staff. Gorgeous food and quality wine, all combining to make a truly p..."
"It cannot be doubted that this is a very nice place to stay. It is away from the hussle and bussle of the city centre located very close to..."
"A hidden gem! Beautiful grounds, relaxed atmosphere, room and service very good indeed. Best cooked breakfast we've had in a hotel. We would..."
"The hotel is gradually being modernised to very high standards. reception is friendly and highly efficient. The room that I stayed in was ne..."
About the hotel
When you choose Wrea Head you will find a perfect retreat - a country house with character and charm, which has been lovingly complemented finest fabrics, antiques and art collection. Built in 1881, this elegant Scarborough Hotel is set in acres of private grounds in the village of Scalby on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park. On arrival, a tantalising glimpse of honeyed stone, from which this country mansion is built, can be seen from the long winding drive - but this adorable country house hotel only reveals its full grandeur once the last corner has been turned.
Wrea Head Hall is set in a truly breathtaking setting and offers uninterrupted views across the Yorkshire countryside.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Good Stay but glad it was only 1 night
Room up with the gods.
Glorious views. Toilet not working. 'Fixed' used once and same problem.
A beautiful country house expertly refurbished.
Capable and efficient staff. Gorgeous food and quality wine, all combining to make a truly pleasant experience.