- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"stayed at this hotel staff very friendly and welcoming. Ideal location nice restaurants within walking distance..."
"We waited too long to book accommodations in Florence during a World Cycling event and were happy to end up here, although it would not have..."
About the hotel
Located just 1 km from Florence Peretola Airport, EurHotel offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and a restaurant open every day. It is 100 metres from the bus stop linking with Florence’s historic centre. Rooms are simply furnished and come with air conditioning, TV and a private bathroom.
Some also feature a balcony. Staff are available at reception 24 hours a day. They can help you book tickets for events and public transport. The EurHotel is 3 km from the A11 motorway. Prato is less than a 20-minute drive away.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for EurHotel in Firenze are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
stayed at this hotel staff very friendly and welcoming.
Ideal location nice restaurants within walking distance
They try really hard!
We waited too long to book accommodations in Florence during a World Cycling event and were happy to end up here, although it would not have been our first choice.
All prices were inflated that week, so I can't comment on value. The walk to the bus is a couple blocks, then bus 35 will get you to the center of the city in about 20 minutes. The staff was helpful and friendly, and their English was excellent. Breakfast was fresh pastries, cheese & cold cuts, yogurt, coffee, juice, etc., so some protein was offered, which is better than the coffee & croissant that we were frequently offered in Italy. The room & balcony were clean, but older. The bathroom was clean enough, but the shower style made it nearly impossible to clean, leaving evidence of mildew. Overall rating would be "not for the squeamish" but they do a good job with an older hotel. I personally would not stay here again due to distance from the city center, but would not hesitate to reserve a room for my college-aged son and his friends.