This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Light and airy, three bedroom modern detached house with one double (en-suite), one twin (can sleep 3 if beds converted to bunk beds and extra bed added) and one single bedroom. Located in a quiet cul de sac with off road parking for 2 cars. There is a fully-fitted kitchen, giving you the opportunity to cook meals and do laundry as required.
The lounge/dining room has a large flat screen TV and DVD player. There is also a CD player and Wi-Fi. Patio doors lead out from the lounge to a fully-enclosed rear garden with a patio area and trampoline for the kids. There are local shops, takeaways and a nice pub/restaurant just a few minutes walk away from the house. The town centre and train station is 5 minutes away by car. This is a perfect house for families, groups and anyone looking for comfortable accommodation with cooking and laundry facilities.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/09/2012 to 31/12/2013 - Thankyou for booking our self-catering accommodation. On your arrival day, please call us on 07702 401465 to let us know your expected arrival time. We look forward to seeing you soon. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet