This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Vogue Hotspring Hotel (Nanjing Baliyuanshu Wenquan Huiguan) is a Bali-style villa spa located on the mountainsides of Tangshan to the east of Nanjing. The hotel features abundant hot spring facilities including a hot spring massage pool, a hot spring swimming pool, sauna rooms and massage rooms, staffed with therapists to provide guests with Bali-style, herbal medicine massages and warm stone massages. Rooms are designed in a contemporary style with flourishes inspired by the Indonesian island.
Panoramic rooms feature sunken bathtubs from which to enjoy the views from the floor-to-ceiling windows. The restaurant is well-known for its seafood dishes and also serves Sichuan and Cantonese cuisine as well as local dishes and dim sum. Conference rooms of various sizes and a VIP lounge cater to business travelers or seminar groups.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Vogue Hotspring Hotel in Nanjing are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet