This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
HOTEL DESIGN CONTEMPORARY SOFT CHIC Direct acces to the beach - Panoramical view onto the ocean The hotel Le Grand Large is known for its exceptional place with a spectacular view onto the ocean. Associating sophistication and standing, the hotel welcomes you for a stay under the sign of wellness and luxury. Its gourmet restaurant, privileging regional and high quality products, especially fish and seafood from the port of La Cotiniere, is wisely directed by Ian GAFFNEY (head chef) and by Luc VIDAL (pastry chef).
For a culinary discovery journey, conveying delicious eflluviums from the sea. . .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Massage , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel Le Grand Large in Dolus, Ile d'Oléron is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.99(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet