This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
* A quiet, central city location - a few minutes walk to Wellington and main sights. * Your hosts - Jeff, Dean and Calvin (the cat). * Voted best B+B in Wellington by TripAdvisor.
* Separate downstairs guest queen bedroom with ensuite bathroom and courtyard. Privacy assured. * Modern shared kitchen and lounge with balcony on the first floor. * Wireless internet access and laptop. Laundry facilities. Car parking. Free transfers by arrangement. * All day, self serve continental breakfast of cereals, breads, fruits, juice, teas and fresh coffee. * The newspaper is delivered daily and we have a book exchange. * Best rates guaranteed by booking direct. Check availability and book online.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet