This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Giudecca stands on the namesake island. Saint Mark’s Square is just 10 minutes away by public transport. Hotel Giudecca is elegant and refined with bright interiors and a peaceful, suggestive atmosphere.
The view of the Palada Canal instantly immerses guests in the lagoon’s atmosphere, enabling them to savour the island’s typical features far from the chaos of tourists. The Hotel Giudecca's air-conditioned rooms come with satellite TV and minibar. Each room has a private bathroom including slippers and hairdryer. Many rooms offer views of Palada Canal. An extensive breakfast buffet with fresh fruit is served in the glass house breakfast room. The hotel also offers a small cafe with free Wi-Fi connection. 30 rooms ranging from Classic to Superior, almost all with a suggestive view of the Palada Canal, for a stay in the lagoon. The Hotel Giudecca has a private dock for guests arriving by water taxi. Vaporetto lines 2, 41 and 42 stop just 250 metres from the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Giudecca in Venice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet