- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"After having my wallet stolen earlier in my travels (thankfully I had prepaid my room online) I arrived feeling pretty dejected at the Hotel..."
"A bit pricey but this was fair for Venice. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. We got a free upgrade and loved the breakfast. The room..."
About the hotel
Hotel Ca' Zusto is set in a historic building in the Santa Croce area of Venice, a 5 minutes’ walk from the Riva di Biasio Vaporetto water bus stop. Set in a peaceful street, the property is 600 metres from Santa Lucia Train Station. A scenic walk will take you to Piazza San Marco in 20 minutes.
It offers elegant rooms with air conditioning. Rooms at Ca Zusto combine bright colour schemes with antique furniture and modern amenities. They all include flat-screen TV, a minibar and a private bathroom. Pastries and hot drinks feature in the varied Italian breakfast served daily. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby, and staff can provide tourist information at the 24-hour front desk.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Cà Zusto in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent, genuine service
After having my wallet stolen earlier in my travels (thankfully I had prepaid my room online) I arrived feeling pretty dejected at the Hotel Ca Zusto but loved the quirky interior contrasting with the traditional exterior.
I was made to feel incredibly welcome and was given a complimentary free upgrade for my room. The bed was extremely comfy and there was a large jacuzzi bath in my ensuite. A large variety of breakfast was laid out the next morning - you couldn't order eggs to order or anything but everything was very tasty. Would definitely recommend the Ca Zusto to other travellers; the decor of my room was extremely lush and decadent so it would be a great spot for a romantic getaway!
Hotel Cà Zusto
A bit pricey but this was fair for Venice.
The staff was very welcoming and helpful. We got a free upgrade and loved the breakfast. The room was spacious, clean and well maintained. We had a lovely weekend there as the location was great and we slept very well (no noise and comfy bed). I would definitely go back there!