- 104 guest reviews
"Arranged to stay here as a base for 7 guys on stag do in Great Yarmouth. Good central location, very helpful staff, great value...."
"Hotel is in need of an upgrade, but is clean and is acceptable for a one night stay..."
"Our main light in our room didn't work when I told the man at reception he offered me another room which was nice as it gave us options of w..."
"the weather let us down but at the hotel Sea princess we had comfortable room nice food and service as before polite and funny too. We will..."
About the hotel
The Sea P4rincess Hotel occupies one of the finest positions on the sea front. The bowling greens, Britannia Pier, the Town Centre are a few minutes walk from the Hotel. All of the 60 bedrooms are en-suite with a choice of singles, doubles, twins, superior doubles with sea view and twins and superior twins with sea view.
All rooms have tea/coffee making facilities and flat screen tv and FREE internet access. The brand new dining room serves traditional English breakfast with a variety of choices including juices and cereals and dinner at night with a variety of menu. The bar with a big dance floor overlooks the sea and there is also an outside decked area overlooking the sea where guests can enjoy a drink or enjoy the decked area menu. Guests can enjoy the tv lounge, free darts or enjoy a free game of pool. In season there is live entertainment 5 days of the week. Free parking facilities are also available for guests to use, please note this on a first come first served basis.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
Close to all amenities.
Our room had a good view. The room was standard and the washbasin was in the bedroom. The shower had a small amount of mould at base of door, probably needs updating but it does not put us off. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good but the restaurant was closed in the evening (October-Feb) but we were told this was going to change. No entertainment but again seasonal, all around things were closing up for winter.
Very accommodating, great value...
Arranged to stay here as a base for 7 guys on stag do in Great Yarmouth.
Good central location, very helpful staff, great value.