- 49 guest reviews
"Excellent staff, nothing was too much trouble for them ,I was able to store and recharge my mobility scooter on site (my scooter is my life..."
"It was a place to stay can't say much more than that. The staff were very nice a helpful. The breakfast was good very basic accommodation...."
"Ideally located. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Nice room possibly a bit too small...."
"this hotel is lovely to stay at and I will definitely use them again..."
"Very good accommodation good food mates a bit soft..."
About the hotel
The Sea P4rincess Hotel occupies one of the finest positions on the sea front. The bowling greens, Britannia Pier, the Town Centre are a few minutes walk from the Hotel. All of the 60 bedrooms are en-suite with a choice of singles, doubles, twins, superior doubles with sea view and twins and superior twins with sea view.
All rooms have tea/coffee making facilities and flat screen tv and FREE internet access. The brand new dining room serves traditional English breakfast with a variety of choices including juices and cereals and dinner at night with a variety of menu. The bar with a big dance floor overlooks the sea and there is also an outside decked area overlooking the sea where guests can enjoy a drink or enjoy the decked area menu. Guests can enjoy the tv lounge, free darts or enjoy a free game of pool. In season there is live entertainment 5 days of the week. Free parking facilities are also available for guests to use, please note this on a first come first served basis.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Smoking allowed in public areas, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 7 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
The Sea Princess
Start, car parking for a few cars only, not as advertised, had to pay for parking on street.
Hotel smelt damp & musty. Decor old drab and dark, carpets not matching from one area to another. Handles missing on chest of drawers, TV didn't work, not what you would call an en-suite bathroom, sink unit in bedroom, toilet and shower in cupboard. Bed only 30cm away from wall radiator, had to walk crab style to get from one side of room to other, could only open one side of wardrobe due to it butting up against bedside cabinet, bedside light switches part hidden behind bed headboard.
The Sea Princess
Excellent staff, nothing was too much trouble for them ,I was able to store and recharge my mobility scooter on site (my scooter is my life line) the breakfast was excellent the bar was very reasonably priced thee entertainment was good the location is good.
TOP MARKS TO ALL CONCERNED.