This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Bed and Breakfast "A room for holiday" is the ideal in Rome for a happy holiday. It is situated near the historical centre, rich of antiquities and beauties and site of cultural events. Nearly to a few minutes' walk will take you to the Saint Mary Major and Saint Clement Basilicas; with some bus stops you will arrive to Venice Square and Vittoriano, Navona Square, Pantheon; with some underground stops up to Trevi Fountain and Spagna Steps.
The Bed and Breakfast "A Room for Holiday" and "A Home for Holiday" are, respectively, on the third and on the sixth floor of the same, elegant building in a calm private street, near stops of buses and undergrounds, connecting with the whole city (Auditorium, Stadiums, Theatres). The flats are made of a hall-way with a sitting-room, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living kitchen and a square terrace.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/04/2012 to 31/12/2012 - Please let us know your time of arrival to organize the welcome. The LateRooms.com rates for B&B A ROOM FOR HOLIDAY in Roma are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet