This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Bed and Breakfast "A room for holiday" is the ideal in Rome for a happy holiday. It is situated near the historical centre, rich of antiquities and beauties and site of cultural events. Nearly to a few minutes' walk will take you to the Saint Mary Major and Saint Clement Basilicas; with some bus stops you will arrive to Venice Square and Vittoriano, Navona Square, Pantheon; with some underground stops up to Trevi Fountain and Spagna Steps.
The Bed and Breakfast "A Room for Holiday" and "A Home for Holiday" are, respectively, on the third and on the sixth floor of the same, elegant building in a calm private street, near stops of buses and undergrounds, connecting with the whole city (Auditorium, Stadiums, Theatres). The flats are made of a hall-way with a sitting-room, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living kitchen and a square terrace.
- Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Lift to all floors
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for B&B A ROOM FOR HOLIDAY in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet