- 1 guest reviews
"I stayed here with my 2 boys aged 12 and 15 towards the end of October. The B&B is in a block of flats at the corner of two main roads. I pr..."
About the hotel
This design B&B offers high standards of comfort in pleasant, cozy and functional rooms, just 500 meters from the subway station Laurentina, at a very competitive price. The proximity of the subway station allows easy access to all the major sights of Rome: about 15minutes to the Coliseum, 25 minutes to Spanish Steps and 30 for the Vatican. If you come by car, you can make use of the private parking inside the structure, or of the many free parking around the B&B.
The B&B has 4 large, comfortable and elegant, non-smoking rooms, provided with LCD TV and free Wi-fi. Each room has contemporary décor and elegant parquet floors and a comfortable and large double bed, air conditioning, Volumetric Security System that can be activated by the guests in their absence. The 2 larger rooms have private bathroom and the smaller (more than 14m^2) shares the large bathroom with another room. Mediterranean breakfast is included in the price.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Laundry/Valet Service , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for L'angolo cortese in roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely B&B
I stayed here with my 2 boys aged 12 and 15 towards the end of October.
The B&B is in a block of flats at the corner of two main roads. I printed out a map of exactly where it was, before leaving the U.K. I'm so glad I did as I never would have found it otherwise, especially as I didn't arrive in Rome until late at night. Looking for it in the dark would have been extremely difficult. The room was excellent. It was the family room that accommodates 4 but there were just 3 of us. The room was spacious, exceptionally clean and the bathroom was lovely. The double bed was huge, comfortable and the bedding clean. There was a mini fridge in the room, a hairdryer in the bathroom, and towels supplied. The hosts were very kind and helpful. The breakfast was cereal, coffee, toast and coisants. Breakfast was limited, but it was sufficient and was ok for us. The B&B is a 10 minute walk straight to the metro (Laurentina station line B) where you can get a train straight to the Colloseum in under 20 minutes. The B&B had a supermarket opposite us where I would buy drinks, fruits and snacks for our day outs. This worked out a lot cheaper than buying at the tourist areas. I would definitely book this place again as it was exceptionally clean, spacious and in my opinion good value for money.