This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Jeumpa d’Ramo has 18 exquisitely designed rooms comprising of 3 suites with spacious private balconies, 4 deluxe rooms and 11 standard rooms. The room décor is rich with Indonesian teak wooden furniture, flooring and bed frames. All rooms have attached bathroom, selected satellite channels and a mini fridge.
Our patron’s personal collection of Acehnese and Malaysian art are displayed throughout the premise. Also available are a portion of his personal book collection. Although being in the heart of the lively Bangsar culinary, entertainment and shopping scene. Jeumpa d’Ramo does well to cut out the hustle and bustle of the city and ensure the comfort and privacy of its guest complete with a beautifully maintained Japanese bamboo garden and a mini library.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet