This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to the Parco dei Principi Hotel, first Design Hotel created by Gio Ponti in the Sixties. You can choose among our five room types and among our fully refundable or non refundable and prepaid or postpaid offers. Don’t miss our exclusive special offers on the Room Inclusive Package session.
96 Rooms overlooking the sea or 27. 000 sm of botanical park, Private Beach with direct access, Private outdoor sea-water swimming pool, 2 restaurants, Wellness Centre, Fitness Centre, American Bar, Free WiFi, outdoor parking and even more… Free! One child under 3 years stays free (sharing bed with adults). No extra beds available. Crib available on request and must be confirmed by the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Sky Sports
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 01:00 hours
- Until 01:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet