This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
3 cottages in Brittany in the Morbihan, between land and sea in the heart of the Blavet Valley, 30mns to Vannes and Auray, Lorient 40 mins and 15 mins from Pontivy, St Bartholomew's is nestled in a corner greenery and rivers where you can relax and rejuvenate while discovering the coastal ocean and its surroundings and the picturesque corner of Brittany inside. Mireille and Gérard welcome you as friends with ease in their three cottages Gîtes de France with a whole family. They will make you taste their diverse regional dishes for breakfast.
In the porch you will find a refrigerator, a herbal tea corner, microwave, kettle, etc . . . Mireille prepares you every morning a discovery tour of the region customized. holiday vouchers " ANCV" accepted for payment
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Les Chambres De La Vallée Du Blavet in Saint-Barthélemy is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet