- Very Good
- 87 guest reviews
"This hotel could do with being updated, but apart from that there were no complaints to be had. It is well located in the centre of Launcest..."
"Nothing is to much trouble for the staff and are all very friendly...."
"There was a couple of minor items we brought to the attention of the reception but nothing to spoil our stay at the hotel...."
"The standard bedrooms rooms were very spacious, with tea and coffee facilities, however, the rooms could do with being updated and redecorat..."
"Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel was very clean but very much in need of a refurbishment especially the Windows. There was..."
About the hotel
The White Hart Hotel, situated within the 12 century walled town of Launceston, capital of Cornwall until 1838. The White Hart Hotel in the market square has grown up almost within the shadow of the castle walls and has always been very much part of the life of the town. The modern visitor en route, or staying for a while to explore the area, will feel well and truly welcome in this excellent hotel within the friendly old-world town of Launceston.
Entry to the hotel is through the Norman doorway removed from a local priory many years ago. Beyond you will find a friendly welcome with much of the old fashioned Cornish charm still remaining. The hotel has 26 rooms; each has its own character and charisma whilst having the convenience of an en-suite bathroom and additional facilities. The White Hart is a multifunctional hotel with facilities for business clients, families, golf breaks, functions or that special weekend away.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
The White Hart Hotel
Easy to use.
This hotel could do with being updated, but apart from that there were no complaints to be had.
It is well located in the centre of Launceston and has it's own car park. The pub below serves good reasonably priced food.