- 24 guest reviews
"After searching through all the hotel & B and B booking websites with no luck - bank holiday weekend didn't help, I found the Ivanhoe hotel..."
"Checked in quite late so didn't have much time for dinner- the restaurant manager created a table for us even though they were fully booked..."
"Everything was good Breakfast is basic but tasty , I usually like yoghurt but didn't see any , the rest was good though..."
"Rooms warm, beds were comfy, staff and as polite, will definitely be back...."
About the hotel
A family-owned 3-star Hotel just six miles outside the City Centre in a quiet suburb, the Ivanhoe has 2 restaurants, 3 bars and individual attention second to none. The Hotel began its existence back in the 1800s but needless to say many changes have taken place in the intervening years and the old inn has been transformed into a thoroughly modern hotel to meet the demands of today's discerning guests with Wi-fi throughout.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/03/2014 to 26/05/2014 - The Hotel is currently being refurbished during the above dates. the bedrooms are completely unaffected, but the foyer area and restaurant is being completely refitted The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute visit to Belfast
After searching through all the hotel & B and B booking websites with no luck - bank holiday weekend didn't help, I found the Ivanhoe hotel on laterooms.com.
It was a few miles out of Belfast but actually closer to the place I needed to be for the funeral I was attending and a reasonable price for a nights accomodation & breakfast. When I arrived they had me down as 2 people and when I told them it was only me they actually reduced the price by over £30 making the price exceptionally good. The hotel is clean and stylish. I had a double room with a queen size and a single bed, spacious and with plenty of tea & coffee making facilities. My only criticism would be that the room was a little Spartan but still very acceptable. The restaurant food was good for a light lunch & the Full Irish breakfast was excellent. The staff were helpful & friendly and I would highly recommend this hotel.