- 26 guest reviews
"From the moment we walked into this hotel the staff were amazing, giving us advice on our travels & suggesting things to do & not to do . We..."
"Excellent hotel for our needs. Out of Belfast City Centre and with parking and a lift. Large comfortable rooms, everywhere was very clean. W..."
"Loved our stay here no problems"..."
"After searching through all the hotel & B and B booking websites with no luck - bank holiday weekend didn't help, I found the Ivanhoe hotel..."
About the hotel
A family-owned 3-star Hotel just six miles outside the City Centre in a quiet suburb, the Ivanhoe has 2 restaurants, 3 bars and individual attention second to none. The Hotel began its existence back in the 1800s but needless to say many changes have taken place in the intervening years and the old inn has been transformed into a thoroughly modern hotel to meet the demands of today's discerning guests with Wi-fi throughout.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Top place to stay
From the moment we walked into this hotel the staff were amazing, giving us advice on our travels & suggesting things to do & not to do .
We loved it & really appreciated their advice. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Excellent hotel for our needs.
Out of Belfast City Centre and with parking and a lift. Large comfortable rooms, everywhere was very clean. We enjoyed the food. Very friendly staff. Would stay there again.