- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"We stayed at the superior double room for one night due to a wedding nearby. The room was ok. The bed was spacious and very comfortable. How..."
"Lovely hotel with parking I. A beautiful part of London!..."
"The only issue with the room was the lack of an air conditioning system...."
"Very comfortable accommodation, friendly and helpful staff and good selection on the menu...."
"We stayed for two nights with friends and as always we enjoyed it. We had dinner at the hotel both nights and the food was good. A pity we h..."
About the hotel
On the banks of the River Thames and surrounded by 25 acres of beautiful grounds, the 4-star Lensbury Resort has an award-winning spa. Located just 10 minutes’ drive from Hampton Court Palace, this hotel offers modern, en suite rooms with a flat-screen TV. New for 2014, our ground floor Restaurant and Bar areas offer something for everyone within an elegant and traditional setting.
With floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Thames and a bright conservatory and outside eating area, The Restaurant offers a brasserie-style menu with plenty of choice. Guests can also relax in the Bar and Lounge areas, either watching the latest sports programmes on large flat-screen TV’s, catching up with friends and colleagues, or reading the daily news beside an open fire. Single sex saunas and steam rooms feature in the health club, as well as a 25-metre indoor pool. Lensbury also has 19 tennis courts, 2 squash courts and an indoor and outdoor children’s play area. Teddington Rail Station is a 5-minute drive away and the hotel offers a free shuttle bus to and from the station. Twickenham Stadium is within 10 minutes’ drive of this hotel and Kew Gardens is a 15-minute car journey away. A member of Classic British Hotels.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, excellent weekend away.
Disappointing for price
We stayed at the superior double room for one night due to a wedding nearby.
The room was ok. The bed was spacious and very comfortable. However, for the price the room was disappointing. View not that great and the windows dirty anyway. Only one bathrobe, hidden in a drawer, for two people. Breakfast was fine, perhaps a bit chaotic, but again nothing special. The price may reflect more the facilities (gym and swimming pool etc.) which are included. But if one has no time to use them, another hotel may be more value for money.