- 5 guest reviews
"My friend and I had a lovely few days there. The staff could not have been more helpful and the hotel is great. Beautiful situation, overloo..."
"The bed was hard & comfortable. At our request they have provided a fan. wonderful staff...."
"Hotel room was excellent for the amount of money I paid for it. Would have been better with a proper shower. Also the wallpaper was coming o..."
"Had a 2 night stay. Very friendly and helpful staff. Extra touches made me smile. Carrying suitcase to lift, chocolate on pillow and a dress..."
"If I want to be picky the only negative comment would be that the room was a bit tired as in the wallpaper is lifting slightly in places. Th..."
About the hotel
The Marlborough Hotel, built in the Victorian era, has been tastefully modernised throughout. The hotel is under the constant supervision of the resident proprietor Mrs Jean Murphy. This is your guarantee of an excellent holiday in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Our attractive restaurant is open daily for lunches and groups are welcome by prior arrangement. Snacks are available in our lounge bar or sun verandah where guests can enjoy the view of the Great Orme and Pier. All 40 bedrooms have en-suite facilities and include colour tv, hairdryers and telephones, central heating and complimentary beverage tray. The Marlborough Hotel is in one of the most enviable positions in Llandudno with Mostyn Street, Llandudno's famous shopping centre, just around the corner, whilst the Cable Car, Great Orme Tram Station and Ski Slope are just a few minutes away. Other facilities in the locality include Ten Pin bowling, Indoor Swimming pool, Five Golf Courses, Bowling, Sea Fishing, Sailing and Horse Riding. Llandudno also boasts an impressive Conference Centre and Theatres providing entertainment throughout the year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
My friend and I had a lovely few days there.
The staff could not have been more helpful and the hotel is great. Beautiful situation, overlooking the pier and the promenade just round the corner.
The bed was hard & comfortable.
At our request they have provided a fan. wonderful staff.