- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"My husband is disabled and cannot walk unaided, the drop off and parking is inadequate. Hotel staff very helpful and the food was excellent...."
"Only stayed 1 night with our 2 dogs, we couldn't have been made more welcome, room was really nice and clean and enough space for the dogs b..."
"My friend and I had a lovely few days there. The staff could not have been more helpful and the hotel is great. Beautiful situation, overloo..."
"The bed was hard & comfortable. At our request they have provided a fan. wonderful staff...."
"Hotel room was excellent for the amount of money I paid for it. Would have been better with a proper shower. Also the wallpaper was coming o..."
About the hotel
The Marlborough Hotel, built in the Victorian era, has been tastefully modernised throughout. The hotel is under the constant supervision of the resident proprietor Mrs Jean Murphy. This is your guarantee of an excellent holiday in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Our attractive restaurant is open daily for lunches and groups are welcome by prior arrangement. Snacks are available in our lounge bar or sun verandah where guests can enjoy the view of the Great Orme and Pier. All 40 bedrooms have en-suite facilities and include colour tv, hairdryers and telephones, central heating and complimentary beverage tray. The Marlborough Hotel is in one of the most enviable positions in Llandudno with Mostyn Street, Llandudno's famous shopping centre, just around the corner, whilst the Cable Car, Great Orme Tram Station and Ski Slope are just a few minutes away. Other facilities in the locality include Ten Pin bowling, Indoor Swimming pool, Five Golf Courses, Bowling, Sea Fishing, Sailing and Horse Riding. Llandudno also boasts an impressive Conference Centre and Theatres providing entertainment throughout the year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Our stay at Marlborough Hotel...
My husband is disabled and cannot walk unaided, the drop off and parking is inadequate.
Hotel staff very helpful and the food was excellent. Hot, tasty and efficient. Room overlooked the sea, lovely view. Nice touches, dressing gowns, wine, bath /shower gels. Room ok but mattress was lumpy and husband did not sleep. If access and parking were easier we would stay there again, but as it is and our circumstances, NO.
Only stayed 1 night with our 2 dogs, we couldn't have been made more welcome, room was really nice and clean and enough space for the dogs bed.
We will be back