This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A well-established hotel with a rich history. Centrally located, on the banks of the river and amid unspoiled countryside which stretches away into the distance, ideally situated for excursions. The historic building (anno 1730) has a classical interior, and many original features have been preserved and recently renovated.
The rooms breathe a romantic atmosphere, and most offer a panoramic view of the river valley and the castle. Gastronomic Restaurant, Brasserie, Bar, Salon, Lounge, Terrace, Seminars, Garage. The hotel is well-known for his gastronomic kitchen. The Emperor Napoleon III himself enjoyed the well known hospitality in 1830.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet