This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A well-established hotel with a rich history. Centrally located, on the banks of the river and amid unspoiled countryside which stretches away into the distance, ideally situated for excursions. The historic building (anno 1730) has a classical interior, and many original features have been preserved and recently renovated.
The rooms breathe a romantic atmosphere, and most offer a panoramic view of the river valley and the castle. Gastronomic Restaurant, Brasserie, Bar, Salon, Lounge, Terrace, Seminars, Garage. The hotel is well-known for his gastronomic kitchen. The Emperor Napoleon III himself enjoyed the well known hospitality in 1830.
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel de la Poste - Relais de Napoleon III in Ardennes is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet