- 25 guest reviews
"Food served all day type of establishment with rooms to stay.Lovely place, lots of birthday party's and a wedding reception happening when w..."
"Extremely clean, relaxing environment. Well mannered, helpful and welcoming staff provided efficient service. Excellent quality food and por..."
"A marvellous place to stay. Excellent service from all the staff. Very clean and comfortable room and food to die for...."
"Easy to find just off A1 and convenient to park and ride for Durham. Room comfortable and spacious. Shower could have been better. The cooke..."
About the hotel
Just off junction 61 of the A1M, The Old Mill is a traditional English Inn offering excellent food all day and en suite bedrooms. Durham is just 5 miles away. Tastefully furnished bedrooms feature bathrooms with a shower or bath.
They also include free Wi-Fi, TVs, hair dryers, telephones and tea/coffee making facilities. Enjoy a fine meal from the The Old Mill’s English and European menu in the large dining room, the mezzanine balcony or the conservatory. The bar has cosy alcoves creating a warm intimate atmosphere. Durham is easily accessible and the Cathedral and University are a short 10-minute drive. The Angel of The North and Newcastle are both within reach.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Warm,comfortable and clean with good food.
Will return here again
Food served all day type of establishment with rooms to stay.Lovely place, lots of birthday party's and a wedding reception happening when we arrived late afternoon but still plenty of room and not noisy to affect relaxing stay.
great friendly staff they really can't do enough to make sure you are happy and fantastic food .room was spacious and well decorated . Bed was comfy and I slept like a log. Breakfast was equally as good with much choice . .only downside was a strange noise in bathroom about every 10 mins ( like water pressure release) shower pressure could be better but that is me nit picking. .when next visiting son at Durham uni I will definatly stay here.