- 27 guest reviews
"Lovely stay. Well run hotel. Some difficulty finding i- sign (council) turned...."
"Very friendly and helpful staff which was very refreshing. Would definitely recommend and we would come back...."
"Really nice place and people lovely food and good value would stay there again..."
"Great room, very helpful and coutious staff, great food. Would be happy to return or recommend to others...."
"Lovely country pub with friendly staff..."
About the hotel
Just off junction 61 of the A1M, The Old Mill is a traditional English Inn offering excellent food all day and en suite bedrooms. Durham is just 5 miles away. Tastefully furnished bedrooms feature bathrooms with a shower or bath.
They also include free Wi-Fi, TVs, hair dryers, telephones and tea/coffee making facilities. Enjoy a fine meal from the The Old Mill’s English and European menu in the large dining room, the mezzanine balcony or the conservatory. The bar has cosy alcoves creating a warm intimate atmosphere. Durham is easily accessible and the Cathedral and University are a short 10-minute drive. The Angel of The North and Newcastle are both within reach.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good one night stay with friends.
Well run hotel.
Some difficulty finding i- sign (council) turned.
Try it out!
Very friendly and helpful staff which was very refreshing.
Would definitely recommend and we would come back.