"I had a comfortable stay there. It was well worth for money I spent. Thanks...."
"Ok for one night staff were very friendly..."
"Fine for what I booked it for. Good price, Close to where I need to go. All good...."
About the hotel
A friendly, simple, budget hotel/B&B situated within easy reach of Manchester City Centre, Nightlife, Restaurants, Concert/Sporting Venues & University campuses. Main transport links are very close, with easy access to train & tram stations & Manchester Airport. Free on site parking available.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/09/2013 to 11/09/2018 - Early check-in between 10am and 2pm is subject to availability and at a charge of £10.00 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
36% would recommend it to a friend
I booked a double room at this hotel expecting a bulk standard room such as that which you'd get in maybe a Travelodge...
I was really disappointed with the space which you could move around in and the overall condition. It was small and dark and the décor was very "sad". You couldn't walk directly past the far side of the bed because it was so close to the wall. Half of the main room lighting didn't work. There's damp stains on the carpet between the bed and the "en-suite" bathroom. No shower but it did have a bath. It also had that "stale" kind of odour one associates with old carpets. It was well past its "re-decorate" date. The bed, however was clean and the comfort of the bed far exceeded the general condition of the room.
Reasonable room for price.