This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of the City Centre on York Place, our apartments are ideal for larger groups and families looking for that little bit extra during their stay. With Harvey Nichols, Jenners of Edinburgh, and the boutiques of Multrees Walk close by the discerning city visitor can shop in style by day and sample the bars and restaurants of George Street by night. A converted Georgian Townhouse, these apartments where renovated to an exceptionally high standard in 2010/2011.
Two apartments feature a spiral staircase leading to the luxurious bedroom suite and private landscaped outdoor area. The apartments all have Fully furnished lounges with: Plasma TV/DVD Players Free view extra channels,IPOD docking stations and free WI-FI. Th apartments also have dining areas and fully equip kitchen which includes : Cooker/Hob/Oven/Microwave/Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher & Washing machine. All bathrooms and shower rooms all have towels and all beds are made up with linen and duvets. A starter pack is also provided for your arrival to get you started-This includes soap, washing up liquid, washing powder, dishwasher tablets, rubbish bags, toilet rolls & small toiletries in the bathrooms Please note there are a number of stairs to the 2nd and 3rd floors and no lift
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet