- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
Set in a traditional 19th-century Andalusian townhouse, Giraldilla is a 10-minute walk from Seville Cathedral. It features a 24-hour reception and rooms with French balconies and an interior tiled patio. Each room at Giraldilla has simple décor, free Wi-Fi and a TV.
Rooms also have a private bathroom, and air conditioning and heating are available on request. The guest house is within 5 minutes' walk of a great range of restaurants, tapas bars and cafés. Seville’s Museum of Fine Arts is just 200 metres from the Giraldilla, while the Torre de Oro Tower and the city’s bullring are less than 20 minutes’ walk away. The Plaza de Armas Bus Station is just 100 metres away. Santa Justa Railway Station is 2. 5 km from the guest house. The guest house has free coffee and hot drinks on offer daily and vending machines for cold drinks. Staff will be happy to arrange tickets for Flamenco shows and to provide information on Seville's many attractions. We also offer airport transfer and transport from the train station at 20 euros.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet