- 2 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room was lovely and comfortable We had a meal in the restaurant which was also..."
"Comfortable, friendly, and in a lovely town..."
About the hotel
The Globe is a beautiful 16th Century Coaching Inn set in the heart of Exeter’s Historic Estuary Town of Topsham. Located only 4 miles from Exeter City centre, it attracts both tourists and business travellers. The Inn has recently undergone a major refurbishment to restore and update the historic building whilst retaining its authentic character and personal touch.
Topsham has a wonderful community, relaxed and friendly offering a perfect base to explore the area, whether by bike, foot or public transport. Each of the 19 en-suite bedrooms has been tastefully refurbished, blending character with contemporary design. Bedrooms comprise contemporary en-suite, luxury Vi-Spring bed, flat-screen TV and Internet connectivity. There is a range of double and twin rooms either in the Inn or Courtyard. Please be aware that some bedrooms above the bar and may experience some background noise when the pub is busy. We do not offer car parking during the Summer months from Sunday 8th June until Sunday 28th September. The carpark can be used for loading and unloading. A disabled parking space is available if required. After you have checked in we advise you to park your car in Holman Way Car Park, EX3 0EN which is marked on the map below or alternatevely the Quay car park EX3 0JB. They are both within close proximity to The Globe and are very reasonably priced. Please note there is restricted access into the car park on both entrances, we recommend you enter the car park via Globefield which is at the rear of the Inn.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 14/04/2016 to 01/01/2017 - For stays between 23/12/16 and 1/1/16 a 50% deposit will taken upon booking with the final balance due before the 1/12/16. Deposits are strictly non-refundable if cancelled on or after 1/11/16. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed for one night and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
The room was lovely and comfortable
We had a meal in the restaurant which was also very good
Will be back, well done to all the staff.....you have nailed it.
Comfortable, friendly, and in a lovely town