This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In its current form, the castle of Osthoffen is a middle age castle from the 12th century, embellished and transformed under the European Rennaissance and the 18th french century. The castle is still surrounded by enormous moats and accessible only by a bridge. Since 1817 Osthoffen Castle is owned by the family Grouvel and is always a private castle.
. Its seven rooms are all differents. Equipped with period furniture and stunning works of art, its rooms combine historic charm and modern comfort. It offers 4 star accommodation in a rural environment. The Castle Osthoffen is in a unique setting, ideal for private or professional receptions, weddings, lunches or dinners. Breakfast is free. Each room has its own tiled bathroom equipped with a toilet, sink, shower or bath. The rooms are insulated and phonetically. All rooms have a TV with French channels and 16 channels of 8 German. Free WIFI.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet