- 10 guest reviews
"Set in the small and beautiful village Allendale, the tearooms were a pleasure to stay at. Full of period features (our room had shutters on..."
"A warm welcome by Wendy & Graeme made for a very enjoyable stay. Would definately recommend to friends and family...."
"The best B&B we have stayed in. Comfort, cleanliness and service were 1st class. The full English breakfast was perfect..."
"We were only staying one night, and this was ideal for us. Everywhere clean and comfortable, Landlady and husband delightful...."
"Very friendly and cosy bed and breakfast. Located right on the centre of Allendale in the main square opposite two pubs and a village shop...."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of the North Peninnes, an 18th Century Grade 2 listed building in the centre of the village offering well-appointed bedrooms, a friendly atmosphere and service. The Tea Rooms serve homemade cake and produce and upon arrival guests are offered a complimentary pot of tea and a homemade scone. 12 miles from historic Hexham and 15 miles from Hardrians Wall.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Allendale Tearooms and Bed and Breakfast in Allendale are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A really lovely welcome and stay at Allendale Tearooms
Set in the small and beautiful village Allendale, the tearooms were a pleasure to stay at.
Full of period features (our room had shutters on the windows) and lots of nice touches to welcome us to the B&B - we particularly enjoyed the complimentary scones. The owners were very welcoming and understanding when we arrived later than expected. The rooms were decorated and finished to a high standard. A great place to stop if you want to explore Northumberland or Cumbria. There were three pubs in the village as well as a fantastic Indian restaurant to enjoy after a day's walking.
Great overnight stay
A warm welcome by Wendy & Graeme made for a very enjoyable stay.
Would definately recommend to friends and family.