This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
in the heart of the maquis, the hotel Piattatella A ("a hiding" in Corsican language) is a modern fully integrated into the landscape. An exclusive and privileged place for anyone looking for tranquility and serenity. All is thought to relax and take care of yourself: gardens, comfortable terraces, the view overlooking the lake and the mountain but also the heated swimming pool, room fitnesset the spa (Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, massage chair .
. . ) The decor is contemporary and cozy charm the most demanding. The 13 spacious rooms (minimum 30m ² + 10m ² terrace) of this small boutique hotel are decorated in natural colors (white, taupe, gray, black) and materials (wood, granite, wrought iron . . . ) At any time of day, the hotel offers a card tasty snacks, made with produce from the garden, accompanied by the best wines of the island. The hotel is ideally located 10 minutes from the beaches and just minutes from the town square of Monticello where you will find one of the best restaurants in the region. The airport of Calvi is only 25 minuts. Ideally located, L'hôtel A Piattatella is just a 10-minute drive from the beaches of Balagne and a short walk from Monticello village square. Calvi airport is only 25 minutes away by car.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Fitness Centre, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Horse Riding
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet