This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Ermitage offers a peaceful and welcoming, perfect for your holiday in Alsace. With spacious rooms and suites and comfortable. The Hotel will seduce you with the tranquility and serenity, warm hospitality and attentive.
The restaurant offers a traditional Alsatian menu and recipes for brewing beer after L'Ermitage. You can choose from an à la carte and set menus. The restaurant is open Monday to Saturday 19H to 21H, for hotel guests. The brasserie offers an impressive selection of homemade beer.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:30 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel Brasserie L'Ermitage in Haguenau is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet