- 36 guest reviews
"Friendly folk in a very nice London pub. Great choice of drinks & food. We enjoyed our meal & the B&B was very nice. Excellent value & great..."
"Very friendly staff who could not do enough for me, booked taxis, guided me to a great cafe and shop told me about the local attractions. Th..."
"Very friendly and accommodating...."
"Great place to stay, friendly staff never had a bad stay here. Pub does great food As well...."
"Visit family in Ealing regularly so have stayed at several gaffs locally....this is the best value yet!! From arrival (free street parking)..."
About the hotel
The Forester Ealing is a newly re-furbished pub in the heart of the Norfield area of Ealing. We have three bars, a restaurant, a dining room/function room on the first floor, and a large garden area out the back. Thai food is served Monday to Saturday 12pm to 3pm and 6pm to 10pm, and on Sundays we serve a traditional Sunday Carvery between 12pm and 6pm.
We have the full sky sports package which also includes ESPN and at the races. All of the rooms are en-suite with tea and coffee facilities, flat screen TV's and newly re-furbished. We serve a complimentary continental breakfast between 7am and 10am
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Great B&B & pub!!
Friendly folk in a very nice London pub.
Great choice of drinks & food. We enjoyed our meal & the B&B was very nice. Excellent value & great atmosphere.Will stop here again!!
Very friendly staff who could not do enough for me, booked taxis, guided me to a great cafe and shop told me about the local attractions.
The room was larger than expected, very clean and comfortable. Only down side was the kitchen was closed for the evening so could not try the evening meals but the breakfast was beyond expectations, advertised as continental but was both continental and cooked.