- 1 guest reviews
"This hotel was in an excellent location, vlose to all the sites. Quite small but clean and all facilities, staff were excellent!..."
About the hotel
Hotel Camelia is located in Rome centre, in a beautiful 19th century mansion house, recently completely restaured. The perfect position of hotel Camelia in Rome is an ideal base for guests in the "eternal city" for pleasure or business, few steps from Termini station and close to the most important artistic-archaeological sites, Imperial Forum, the beautiful Santa Maria Maggiore basilica, the splendid Trevi's Fountain, Colosseum, Spanish Steps. The surrounding area is filled with cafés, inns and within a stone's throw via Nazionale, known to be Rome shopping street.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Camelia in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice clean hotel
This hotel was in an excellent location, vlose to all the sites.
Quite small but clean and all facilities, staff were excellent!