- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"A good location for sightseeing in Naples...."
About the hotel
The Royal Continental is set right on Naples' seafront promenade, in a quiet neighbourhood. It offers a stunning rooftop pool, with panoramic views across the Bay of Naples and Castel dell'Ovo. Rooms are air conditioned and spacious with a modern design.
They all feature a private bathroom with slippers and hairdryer. Some offer a balcony overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. A sweet Italian breakfast is served each morning. At the restaurant you can enjoy Neapolitan dishes and international cuisine for dinner. Hotel Royal Continental also includes a gym, 530-seater auditorium, and numerous conference and meeting rooms. Secure parking and Wi-Fi access are available on site. The hotel is 500 metres from Naples' famous shopping district and the city’s main cultural area. The port for ferries to Capri and Ischia is just 15 minutes away on foot. Free! One child under 3 years stays free (sharing bed with adults). No extra beds available. Crib available on request and must be confirmed by the hotel.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 01:00 hours
- Until 01:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Royal Continental in Napoli is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A good location for sightseeing in Naples.