- 3 guest reviews
"Lovely old house with just four bedrooms. Very friendly folks, great service, good breakfast. Rooms are huge and very comfortable...."
"Excellent in every way, can't think of a way to improve this hidden gem tucked away in the beautiful Cumbrian countryside..."
"Can't have asked for more from our stay at Head's Nook! Beautiful surroundings, luxury rooms and stunning house and made to feel so welcome!..."
About the hotel
Located on the edge of the village of Heads Nook, seven miles from Carlisle, Heads Nook Hall Bed & Breakfast offers a unique luxury Country B&B experience. Its location makes it an ideal base for touring this beautiful region, including the Lake District and Roman Wall. Built in the 1840s, Heads Nook Hall retains all the original Victorian features including a panelled dining room.
The spacious guest rooms have extensive views of the magnificent grounds. Each room has a double or kingsize bed and an en suite bathroom with either a large Victorian bath or Power shower. Free WiFi is available in the guest rooms and there is internet access in the morning room. **Note we do not have an alcohol license, and do not have a bar. There are many good Restaurants with 10 min drive, we can recommend and book for you - so for this reason we do not serve evening meals. There are plenty of woodland walks within the eight acres of grounds owned by the family.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place, friendly welcome. We'll be back!
Lovely old house with just four bedrooms.
Very friendly folks, great service, good breakfast. Rooms are huge and very comfortable.
Excellent in every way, can't think of a way to improve this hidden gem tucked away in the beautiful Cumbrian countryside