- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"This was a perfect place for an exhausted stressed out couple, it was so quiet and peaceful with beautiful surroundings. Our room was gorgeo..."
"Friendly hosts, lovely room, great food, idyllic spot, great base to explore the area - Longleat, Bath, National Trust and English heritage..."
"My partner and I spent a thoroughly enjoyable four nights at Stowford Mill. The hosts, Tony and Gail, are warm and welcoming people and the..."
"We were made very welcome, and our hosts did all they could to make our stay a pleasurable experience. There were some nice touches, such as..."
"We received a very warm welcome and were shown to a small character room up a very steep set of stairs. The views over the garden and weir w..."
About the hotel
Stowford Mill House is set within the medieval hamlet of Stowford Manor. It lies on the banks of the River Frome. Rooms have idyllic views and cream teas are available daily in the manor house or in the gardens from Easter to September.
Stowford has a working farm that supplies much of the produce supplied for breakfast. There are many lovely walks available and there is a river swimming club 200 yards downstream that can be enjoyed on hot sunny days. We are conveniently located between the city of Bath and Longleat Safari park.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/07/2012 to 30/07/2021 - If you are arriving after 6pm, please contact us directly to arrange this. Late arrivals without prior notice will incur a charge of £10. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A gem of a place with charming hosts, comfort & good food.
This was a perfect place for an exhausted stressed out couple, it was so quiet and peaceful with beautiful surroundings.
Our room was gorgeous, with freshly picked flowers, spotlessly clean with extra little luxuries in the bathroom, very comfy bed, proper coffee and little treats etc and beautiful views. Our breakfasts were outstanding, super fresh everything and plenty of choice, they kept us going for most of the day. The B & B is situated in an ideal position, central to the quintessentially English villages and towns and the city of Bath, and after a "hard" day of exploring, one comes back to the peace and tranquillity of Stowford Mill house. The whole experience would not have been the same without the absolute charm and hospitality of our hosts, who obviously give their all to making people feel welcome and comfortable. Faultless, highly recommended!!
great base to explore the area
Friendly hosts, lovely room, great food, idyllic spot, great base to explore the area - Longleat, Bath, National Trust and English heritage properties.
We'll be back for longer next time.