- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We had a pleasant stay for one week in Carantec. The hotel was decent for a two star and we had great wifi access from our room. No air-con..."
About the hotel
Charming stone building which has been entirely renovated with meticulous care given to decoration, our hotel is situated on the peninsula of the Bay of Morlaix, in the center of Carantec. L’Hotel de la Baie de Morlaix, having all the modern comforts and situated at the center of exceptional surroundings with close proximity to shops and a large car park, is close to beaches and tourist sites.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Porter
- Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hôtel de la Baie de Morlaix in Carantec are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had a pleasant stay for one week in Carantec.
The hotel was decent for a two star and we had great wifi access from our room. No air-con was a slight issue as we had to leave window open. Although not on a particularly busy road the traffic and people outside chatting in the morning did tend to wake us up quite early, obviously wouldn't be an issue in the Winter. Also the locks on the doors from other rooms was something you hear quite a lot in the evening and morning. The hotel is in a great location for the local amenities and only a short walk to the beach. The customer service was great and we were made to feel very welcome throughout our stay. We didn't try the food so can't really comment on that. There is a market on a Thursday in Carantec so the road outside tends to get very busy on that day but on the plus side you're only a short walk from it. Overall a very pleasant stay!