This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Weinmeister Berlin-Mitte, the newest designer hotel in Berlin, opened its doors in July 2010. The 6-floor building with its elegant frosted golden face is lovingly called "The Golden Cage". Of all the top hotels Berlin offers, only The Weinmeister offers this unique combination of facilities.
The 84-room hotel, located in the Mitte district, one of Berlin’s most dynamic areas, is aimed at business travelers from the film, music, fashion and other creative fields, as well as leisure travelers. Its core philosophy focuses on rest, comfort and round-the-clock service and stylish rooms that highlight one piece of furniture - an oversized bed. Each room offers an Apple iMac instead of a TV and free WiFi internet. On the top floor the BeautySpa and a rooftop area provide a birds eye view of the surrounding city.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet