- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Good location hotel welcoming only negative the room was very small which made it difficult to move around I felt the price we paid was exce..."
"We got there very late (22.15) and were greeted by 2 superb members of staff, extremely friendly, very knowledgable about the surrounding ar..."
"The hotel rooms are very clean and bedding lovely cotton fresh and spotless the food was fantastic and the staff were happy to help a very p..."
"The room was smaller than expected , I was expecting a bigger room for a so called superior room ...."
"Resolution was Ok to stay in not the best and not the worst. parking can be an issue the hotel can give you a scratch card (£2) - which you..."
About the hotel
The Resolution Hotel is centrally located near to all major attractions. The building was dubbed "Whitby's most Beautiful building" when it was built back in 1774. All rooms are en-suite and include hot beverage facilities, toiletries, Hairdryers etc.
. . As a Hotel group we pride ourselves on friendly professional service and providing the warmest of Whitby Welcomes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Good location hotel welcoming only negative the room was very small which made it difficult to move around I felt the price we paid was excessive for the room size.
If I stayed there again I would certainly ask the size of the room we were booking
Customer service second to none
We got there very late (22.15) and were greeted by 2 superb members of staff, extremely friendly, very knowledgable about the surrounding area and eager to help.
We then went up to our huge room containing a 4 poster bed, large TV and clean bathroom with a view of the abbey and the harbour. We sampled the bar, breakfast and evening meal during our 2 night stay, and can recommend any and all of these. We will be going back.