This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Concealed behind a typical French façade, and close to the Musée du Louvre and the quais de Seine, the Hôtel O portrays an eclectic and futuristic persona, jostling the ranks of the Parisian boutique hotels. Designed and thought out by Ora-Ito’s Simplexity philosophy, it brings harmony into evicting the superfluous and inconvenient to let the purity of continuous movement and shapes soft to the eye and to the touch.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet